Forum Thread: Reason for retracted entries on this Forum

Little did I know, that this website condoned to the abuse of animals. My bad, entirely, for not reading through every post, thoroughly. 

After having read this entry, this afternoon: My poor Mom. I decided that this particular "World", was not something I wished to be a part of.

Now, I'm not one of those animal fanatics, who will run up to someone and spray-paint their fur coat... However, I do love and respect all animals and the thought of purposefully and maliciously hurting one, is way beyond my idea of a good time.

I would even go so far as to agree that someone would have the right to try to remove a rodent, from getting in to their grain supplies... by whatever means necessary. But stuffing it in a potato gun, to get a laugh afterwards, is nothing less than desecration.

Everyone is always trying to outdo someone else and this type of entry leaves a door wide open, for others to post similar stories. People are impressionable. Some will simply laugh, while others will protest and even go the extreme and lobby to have ALL types of "vegetable weaponry" banned.

This forum appears to be new, to the internet "community"- which was why I was so eager to share my many years of knowledge on these types of recreational cannons. But I'll be damned, if I would help one person, build a better cannon, just so that he can shoot Alvin into the stratoshpere.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts