Bill is in fact an expert in this field and refers to his book. He knows potato guns. So many small and not so small boys and girls would like to make a potato canon or bazooka. This is taken from the Backyard Ballistics book. Not only is this a fun activity, but it also teaches you about physics. You need some PVC pipe, glue, a hacksaw, and, of course, some potatoes! You also need an igniter and some hairspray. The potato fires out with some force and speed so adult supervision is required. The bazooka is glued to a connector and a spark is made by the igniter. The hairspray forms the necessary 'fuel' which lights from the spark and ejects the potato from the tube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades