This video is quite good, but to be fair, one needs more than 10 minutes to really be able to replicate the task. Mounting a taser is somewhat tricky. Watch this tutorial video and make this spud gun or otherwise known as the taser totter! You can use either a taser or a BBQ igniter. For those of you who want to shoot things with potatoes, this video is for you. Bre Pettis of Make Magazine, creates this potato cannon using a stun gun, PVC piping, and hairspray. Watch as he then launches it two hundred yards, and attempts to shoot holes in a pumpkin. Technically, while we like the design, we believe that a slightly narrower shaft will vastly improve the velocity. But you be the judge, just check out this how to for making a taser potato gun. Make sure to stay safe. Watch this video tutorial and learn how to make a taser potato gun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades